About our decluttering / organizing services…
Be Organized Now, serving the Tri-Cities of Washington (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, West Richland), offers you:
- on-site, hand-on decluttering / organizing service,
- 1-on-1 coaching
- ideas / resources for organizing / maintaining your spaces, and
- ongoing support as you “fly light”
Be Organized Now can help you with decluttering and home organization in the following areas:
* general or specific household spaces,
* home offices,
* household moves / downsizing, and
* paper clutter control
To schedule your initial assessment or for more information call 971-232-2336, West Richland, WA, or go to the contact page.
Why use our services? Professional decluttering / organizing services can help you:
- Keep your focus and stay on task through the decluttering process
- Learn new approaches for managing your stuff
- Reduce stress–exchange chaos for order and beauty in your space (get organized)
- Save time–find what you need when you need it
- Save money–no need to buy things you already have (but can’t find)
- Create space–for the things you truly love, need, and use
How does the process work? What should I expect?
I come to your home and work with you (usually in 4- to 8-hour blocks of time) through the decluttering process, helping you learn how to make decisions about what to keep, where to keep it, and how to organize and store it. The process is very active and can be emotionally demanding as you make so many decisions–not necessarily a negative factor; some very pleasant emotion arises out of a terrific new sense of freedom from the weight of managing so much stuff and gaining some control over it!
$50 (discounted 15% if you contract for further services), payable when service performed.
This is a walk-through of your home to evaluate your decluttering / organizing needs and desires and our comfort level as a potential team. It takes about 1 hour (depending on the extent of your project).
Decluttering / organizing Services:
An hourly rate for a session (minimum 2 hours) is payable when services performed.
Cancellation of a scheduled appointment, with less than 48 hours’ notice, will be billed at 50% of the agreed-upon rate or time scheduled.
Please call or text us at 971-232-2336, or use the contact page, for more details.